Postage within Ireland
Delivery prices includes the cost of packaging and registered post with An Post.
Please note as the products are shipped using registered post, a signature will be required upon delivery.
Postage and Packaging charges
P&P for an Oyster is €8
P&P for the E704 is €13
P&P for the E9004 is €20
Every item is posted individually, for example if you order two oysters the P&P will be €16.
If you have any query on the Shipping and Return Policy please email or call us.
For overseas postage please contact us:
Mob: +353 87 759 8330
If you’re looking to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer returns within 90 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear and tear.
- Returned items must be returned within its original packaging
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us by email email@example.com or phone 087 759 8330
- Print your order email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send items back to us, in the original packaging, particularly for the E704 and E9004, for the G-Oyster this should come back in its pouch
- Include your order email with the returned item
- Send items to: Paddy Cummins, Cassestown, Thurles, Co. Tipperary, E41 PH29
- Please send us proof of postage
- On receipt of a product within the 90 days returns timeframe, and once the product is undamaged and in an unused condition, within it’s original packaging, a refund will be made to the original payment method. For more information on Our Voluntary Returns Guarantee, please go to Terms and Conditions, link here.